Strong Defense Against A Range Of Charges
You have been charged with a criminal offense. This is not the time to trust an inexperienced lawyer or try to fight it out yourself. You are in for the fight of your life, and you need someone with experience and understanding to help you win this battle.
I am Michael A. Schillinger, Esq., a New York Criminal Defense Lawyer. I have a long history of serving others and providing strong advocacy for my clients in all types of cases. I will take the time to listen to you at your free initial consultation, and I will fight aggressively to either have your case thrown out or minimize the penalties you will face. I can help you reduce or eliminate your prison sentence and other penalties.
Types Of Criminal Cases I Cover
Here at the Law Office of Michael A. Schillinger, Esq., I handle a number of different types of criminal cases. I offer representation in the New York City and Long Island areas of New York, as well as some areas in upstate New York.
I handle cases involving:
- Sex Crime Charges – including rape, prostitution and possession of child pornography
- Theft Charges – including robbery, petit theft, burglary, credit card theft and identity theft
- Violent Crime Charges – including assault, attempted murder and domestic violence
- Firearms And Weapons Charges – including illegal possession of a firearm by a convicted felon and defense of firearms rights
- Drug Charges – including possession, possession with intent to sell or distribute, drug trafficking and possession of drug paraphernalia
- DWI Charges – including both misdemeanor and felony offenses
- Fraud Charges – including computer fraud, insurance fraud, welfare fraud, medical fraud, mortgage fraud and credit card fraud
- Burglary And Trespass Charges
- Traffic Charges
This is just a small sampling of the types of cases I handle. If you have been charged with any type of crime, talk with me. I can either help you directly or find someone who can. Make the Law Office of Michael A. Schillinger, Esq., your first call for criminal defense.
Your Free Consultation
Throughout my career, I have helped people through some of the worst tragedies of their lives. This experience allows me to understand the difficulties that my clients face and gives me the ability to handle each and every case with the compassion and dedication that I know my clients expect and deserve.
If you or a loved one has been arrested for any crime, I am available to help you 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and I offer free initial consultations.